Saturday 1 March 2008

Rosanna Elizabeth...handcrafted jewellery & gifts!


First I'll give you a bit of an introduction...

I am from Australia, I have lived here my whole life. I was born in Bunbury, Western Australia and grew up on a farm in a small town called Donnybrook which is renowned for the Big Apple. Since graduating from high school in 2000, I have completed a Diploma in Marketing Management at TAFE and a Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies at Murdoch University. I now live in Bunbury and spend most of my spare time crafting. I make very unique jewellery pieces - ranging from antique button necklaces, ribbon flower bracelets, wire wrapped pendants, through to simple and elegant earrings and necklaces, as well as a beautiful bridal range. I love learning new techniques and can make almost anything that you desire.

My jewellery range is available online at rosannaelizabeth.etsy.com. I also sell my jewellery at local craft fairs in Western Australia and I will keep you up to date on these as they arise.
I take both retail and wholesale orders. I also welcome custom orders.

If you have any queries or requests, please contact me through rosannaelizabeth.etsy.com or send me an email.

2 comments:

Beat Black said...

your off to a really great start!

yellowfish said...

great pendant! the wire wrapping is beautiful!