Tuesday 11 March 2008

The Handbook to Handmade


The Handbook to Handmade Volume 5, by Timothy Adams, is due to be released soon!
I am honoured to be among the other talented artists in this issue and cannot wait to display it at my upcoming show - I think I will need to purchase more than one copy to give to friends and family as well as have some to leave with shops! The Handbook to Handmade is released monthly and is superb to use as a coffee table book. It's great to use for promoting your own products at places like craft shows and directly to wholesalers.

All volumes can be purchased from Timothy Adams Etsy shop - TimothyAdamsDesigns.

You can read more about The Handbook to Handmade on the official blog.


4 comments:

Emilia Jane said...

Very cool! I had no idea this was out there!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

I heard about this once before. The picutre looks like it has wonderful photos.

Rachael Shankman said...

Congratulations on being in that! I'm definately going to check it out.

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you to be included. That looks like a really nice book :)