Sunday 27 April 2008

Bunbury Home Show - May 3rd

I'm very excited to announce that I've decided to host my own Home Show! It will be held on May 3rd, 2008 and will showcase arts and crafts from local independent designers. I'd love for you to come along...here is your personal invitation : )



You are invited to a

Home Show

When: Saturday May 3rd, 2008
Time: 10am - 4pm
Where: Bunbury, Western Australia

Come and browse through the beautifully handcrafted pieces, created locally by independent artists.

Artists that will be exhibiting:

Sandy - Beautifully Handcrafted Cards
Ali J - Modern Fashion Illustration
Joanne - Gorgeous Children's Items
Kathy - Dressmaking & Alterations
Rosanna - Eclectic Hancrafted Jewellery

There will be door prizes, items available at clearance prices, a chance to place custom orders and to speak with the artists themselves!

Don't forget Mother's Day is just around the corner. You will find some great gift ideas on the day.

Make it a day out and bring along your family and friends. Each person that attends will receive an entry into the draw to win fabulous prizes. Don't miss this one day event!

We look forward to seeing you there!



If you are in Bunbury, Western Australia, please contact me for the address details if you'd like to come along. I'd love to see you there!


1 comment:

The Restless Knitter said...

Hi Rosanna, so nice to finally find a fellow south west blogger!! I live out near donnybrook also.
Sadly I didn't hear about the Bunbury Home show. I hope it went well for you :-)